Sign-up now for updates!
- 72 volts of instant torque at the twist of the throttle.
- 3 Speed Modes (ECO E-Bike 20mph / NORM 30mph / SPRT Unlimited)
- 72V 23AH Removable Li-ion 18650 Battery Pack + 5A Battery Charger
- 17″ heavy duty moped wheels
- Large Performance Hydraulic Front Disc Brakes w/ Hybrid Rear Hydro/Mechanical Disc Brake
- Strong Regenerative Brake puts power back into the system up to 12 amps.
- LCD Display (Volts, Battery Meter, MPH/KPH, Clock, Trip, Distance)
- Shipping includes Freight + Fully Setup & Assembled (Currently only available in the lower 48 States) Ships with Haul Bikes ready to ride no assembly required.
The DRT KIT is everything you need to make your RCR dirt ready and add that aggressive style.
- Headlight Grill
- Fork Dust Covers
- Rear Rack
- Dirt Tires
- Front Fender
- Rear Fender
THE CAFE BLASTER
72 volts of instant torque at the twist of the throttle. Clean simple fun with stealthy speeds up to 60 mph, and a 75 mile range to explore off the beaten path.
MILE MAX RANGE
MPH TOP SPEED
6000W Hub Motor
HEAVY DUTY DISC BRAKES
220mm Front Rotor
Efficient recharging when braking
0-30mph in 4.0s
Experience the power-band torque of kitted two stroke motors throughout the entire RPM range. Get up to speed in 4 seconds or take it off road and unleash the full potential.
Max Power Output
5400W @ 956RPM
7.24HP @ 956RPM
Max Riding Range
75miles @ 20mph*
Max Electric RPM
205mm Hub Motor
10A Max Regen
Eco / Normal / Sport
200A Sinusoidal MOSFET
Steel Tube Chassis
Aluminum + Mahogany Veneer
EBR Forged Aluminum
350mm Adjustable Shocks
Front Brake System
Hydraulic 220mm Rotor
Rear Brake System
Cable 205mm Rotor
17″ 36 Spoke Steel
2.75 x 17
Projector Halo Headlight + LED Tail Light
LCD Backlit w/ Trip
Mfgr. Bluetooth Android App
At ONYX our focus is to reintroduce the built tough, fun to ride, nostalgic motorbikes with an updated affordable electric drive-train. We believe every step counts small or big in the efforts to pushing the world forward.
How much Does it cost?
- CTY – Discontinued
- RCR – $3699
No license required?
In most states, the RCR does not require an additional motorcycle license. The bikes are limited to 750 watts, or equivalency of 125cc and 50cc, respectively, which disqualifies them from official classification as motorcycles. We advise all riders to comply with state requirements and safety regulations which you can view here.
Can I pedal ONYX motorbikes?
Yes. Should you run out of battery, all ONYX motorbikes can be ridden as standard bicycles.
What if I run out of batteries?
If you run out of batteries, you can always pedal home.
How fast are the bikes?
RCR riders can choose to engage “economy mode” to limit the bike’s speed to 20 mph to achieve the maximum distance. The RCR reaches 60 mph at top speed with a maximum 75-mile range at the 20 mph e-bike standard.
How far can it go?
The RCR in Economy Mode and cruising at 20 mph on a bicycle path can travel up to 75 miles on a single charge and with some pedaling.
How do I charge it?
The ONYX charger plugs into any standard wall outlet. You may choose to charge directly from your bike or can remove the bike’s batteries to charge separately. The RCR requires four hours or less to reach full charge. Each battery lasts an estimated 800 to 1000 charges before it needs to be replaced, which equates to 60,000 to 75000 miles for the RCR.
What does your one-year warranty cover?
Our warranty covers all manufacturing defects. We do not replace parts that undergo normal wear, such as tires, or cover damage due to misuse. We are happy to provide technical support for issues that occur outside of your warranty period.
I’m tall. Will this work for me?
The RCR is ideal for riders that are 5’5” or taller.
I’m short. Will this work for me?
We can lower the RCR to the same height as the CTY per request after purchase.
Is there a weight limit?
The RCR can accommodate up to 350lbs.
How heavy is the bike?
- RCR – 120 LBS
How much is shipping?
Shipping costs are determined by your country and state. Within the United States, costs shipping costs range between $300 and $400. We currently do not ship internationally. We are looking to provide our products internationally in the near future.
For more info on Customs, Duties, VAT, & Taxes please refer to our info page here.
What about returns?
Please refer to our Return & Refund Policy page here.
* Under the test condition with fine and windless weather, the whole weight (including 1 rider) totaling 175 kg or less, the tire pressure set to factory setting and fully charged, riding on a normal asphalt road, and using a common GPS speedometer, we collected the data of speed, time and mileage to test the following performance items with some additional conditions below respectively:
- Max. Speed and Acceleration: Sport mode on, on a zero degree road.
- Max. Riding Range: Rode at 20mph continuously, until the electricity ran out.
ONYX reserves the right to change or modify any of the specifications without prior notice.